ATLAS Clinical Headstage Pre-Amplifiers
Clinical Headstage for Electrode Tails (CHETs)
Buffered Clinical Headstages for Human Single Unit Studies
ATLAS Clinical Headstage Pre-Amplifiers (CHETs) connect directly to the tail of a clinical microwire electrode bundle, running each signal through a unity gain buffer to ensure clean, noise free signals. ATLAS CHETs are small enough to be placed inside the patient's head wrap, minimizing the un-buffered signal wire length.
The ATLAS CHETs case for Ad-Tech® electrode tails contains a convenient clear plastic roller to quickly make and verify the Electrode Tail physical connection.
- Compatible with popular microwire models from Ad-Tech.
- Small, buffered pre-amplifiers connect directly to microwire electrode tail
- May integrate and remain in the head wrap for continuous recording
- High input impedance unity gain buffers provide high fidelity microwire signals
- Allows local referencing on each microwire bank
- Active ground output and reference inputs for convenient connections
|Device||Channels||References||Active Grounds||Auxilliary References|