Scheduled on-site maintenance & training
Urgent on-site support & troubleshooting
Up to 20% discount for 5-year plan
In today's electrophysiology market, there is no shortage of choices.
So why should you choose Neuralynx for your clinical research needs?
The ATLAS Advantage
- 40 kHz DC data across all channels (simultaneous sampling)
- Real-time access to data
- Channel counts from 32 to 512 DC-wideband channels
- Records the entire spectrum of electrophysiology:
- surface EEG, intra-cranial, microwire, etc.
- Multiple references allow localized referencing for different signals
- Individual acquisition rate and filter settings can be configured for each channel
- Digital I/O and NetCom provide exceptional experiment control
- Simultaneous multiple subject recording for cognitive studies
- Closed-loop stimulus control capability
- Multiple electrode interfaces facilitate human research
- Commitment to provide all customers with The Complete Solution for their specific electrophysiology experiments
and lab environments
- Cutting-edge development of data acquisition systems, software, electrode interfaces and accessories
- Continual exploration and advancement of technologies in anticipation of future research trends
- Lifetime technical support
- Lifetime software upgrades
- Lifetime customer service
Assurance of Patient Safety
- Low picoamp input leakage current for optimal microwire performance and patient safety
- FDA Cleared for human use
- CE Mark
- Conformance to standards EN 60601-1, 60601-1-2, 60601-1-4, 60601-1-6, 60601-2-26
- Designed and manufactured in compliance with ISO 13485 and FDA Good Manufacturing Practices regulations
The Only FDA Cleared DC Single Unit Recording System for Human Use
Designed for the clinical environment, the ATLAS Neurophysiology System (ATLAS) manages all clinical and research signals from both macro and microelectrodes through a network infrastructure designed for distributed processing and analysis. One amplifier records multi-scale signals of widely differing impedances delivered through microwire pre-amplifiers and buffered headboxes. Advanced recording applications in epilepsy, DBS & cognitive electrophysiology research environments.